SEO help you optimize your blog and make it search engine friendly so you can increase your traffic. I will talk about WordPress SEO. WordPress is SEO Optimized which is the reason they use it, but it’s not fully SEO Optimized and so to reach the 100% you have to put in a little hard work.
Write An SEO Optimized Blog Post
The post title which you have written in the POST Title bar is shown on your blog post above your post’s descriptions or on the header bar of your browser and optimize your post. So put a pretty and meaningful POST Title and Start your post title with a keyword. Then your post title will be SEO optimized title.
Further more choosing a keyword for your blog post, try to make sure:
- The title contains the keyword.
- Starts with a keyword in title.
- The permalink contains the keyword.
- First paragraph contains the keyword.
- The SEO description starts with the keyword.
- The content has the keyword with a density of at most 4.5%
- An image in the post contains the keyword as the alternate text.
- Put a Bold keyword in the content area.
- Content contains an Italicized keyword.
- Underlined keyword should contain content area.
- keyword linked to a post on the same blog.
- keyword linked to a post from some other website/blog.
- The content contains the keyword in the first and in the last 100 words.
In the conclusion, to summarize all the important steps above, I would want you to do take care of your post’s keywords for that is what the search engine will crawl upon your post. In order for your post to gain a good position in the search results
Have any question? Please put a comment in the comments box. Nothing hesitate to ask me by comments. Free WordPress Theme.
ABOUT MY TUTORIAL
This is a step by step tutorial. To learn wordpress theme development tutorial series one after another. You can follow my YouTube Channel.